29 April, 2011

Spring Shrug - First attempt in pattern design





As some of you may already know, I taught myself how to knit some months ago and now made my first self designed piece! I made it for a swap on Craftster and it's now living in Sweden with my lovely swap partner Maria. It was quite a challenge to design, plan, and finally make this shrug, but I managed without ripping it, yay! :-)
I'm currently working on a second shrug for myself, made of a different material, and plotting and improving the pattern. I'm thinking about posting it here and on ravelry as soon as it's finished. What do you think? Would you like to get this pattern? It would be a one size fits most, big enough because I'm a big girl, but easy to make smaller for people with intermediate knitting skills.





4 comments:

  1. I would love to see the pattern for this on Ravelry !!!! it is beautiful !



    Tishknits33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) I'm working on it but life's a bit crazy right now. I think I will be done with it mid july. Are you on ravelry? Shall I earburn you when it's released?

    ReplyDelete