04 February, 2011

"keep me warm swap" part one

I'm in a "keep me warm" swap on craftster and my partner is the lovely Charlotte. To swap we were required to send a handmade worn and warm accessory, a hot drink and a handmade hot drink accessory. Because she already received, I can post pics of what I made for her.

  




I made her cozy warm crocheted  wrist warmers and some extra flowers because I had some yarn left. It's a wool/silk/alpaca mix, really soft and fluffy.  


This handpainted mug goes very well with the colour scheme. I was inspired by her blog title and the snowflakes are for winter. I think the painting went out ok. I'm not a good painter, though.


And some more spoiling for her: Homemade caramelized almonds and hot chocolate on spoons.
Crafting for this swap was so much fun and I'm pleased with my themed package idea. She really loved it. The hot drink was Snowflake Tea (a black tea blend with vanilla and some fruits, I don't remember the exact list of ingredients).
 Now I'm impatiently awaiting my package. It's currently somewhere between UK and Switzerland. I'll post about it as soon as I got it!

1 comment: